This spectacular resort and spa, set in the Musandam Peninsula of Oman, uses natural therapies and highly skilled therapists to deliver the best individually tailored treatments. The luxurious and indulgently designed Six Senses spa is designed to elevate your senses and create a holistic experience. Using only natural products, the skilled therapists combine Eastern and Western techniques to rejuvenate and balance the senses. There are 11 treatment rooms to choose from, including a traditionally inspired Arabian Hammam, and a range of fitness classes and activities. The private secluded bay boasts 1.6km of broad sandy beach directly in front of the resort, with dramatic mountains behind, creating a stunning mix of surroundings. The sense of relaxation achieved here guarantees a stress free stay.
Designed as a perfect get away from the hustle and bustle of normal life, Zighy Bay is carefully styled to mirror local Omani culture. Each of the 79 villas, 2 Retreats and The Private Reserve features its own ‘infinity pool’ and seating area, offering complete privacy and seclusion.
- Non-motorised water sports (snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing & wake boarding)
- Mountain trekking & biking - Guided off-road excursions - Tandem paragliding - Beach volleyball & tennis - Micro-light aircraft - Dive Centre, offering diving trips and courses with trained guide divers - Marina, offering Yacht charters and mooring services - Hand line fishing - Sunset & Dhow cruises
The Six Senses spa offers a range of luxurious and indulgent therapies designed to create a holistic experience. Using only natural products, the skilled therapists combine Eastern and Western techniques to rejuvenate and balance the senses. There are six spa rooms to choose from, as well as two traditionally inspired Arabian Hammams. The spa is open daily from 9am to 9pm.
Zighy Bay's wellness team aim to elevate your senses with specialist treatments, locally inspired therapies, relaxation techniques, lifestyle analysis and various fitness activities. The surrounding environment and sense of relaxation when staying within the resort aid these wellness programmes, and create a happier life as a result.
Typical Group Classes
Group yoga lesssons
Workshops (depending on visiting practitioner)
Please note that all group classes and activities shown are examples only and are subject to change, such as seasonal adjustments.
Exclusive for Health and Fitness Travel guests
Stay minimum 6 nights and receive complimentary return transfer from Dubai International Airport (complimentary nights will not be counted for the minimum stay; offer is not exchangeable or refundable; limited to one car only and special meet & greet is not included)
- Complimentary return transfer from Dubai International Airport (DXB) for minimum of 6 nights stay
- Complimentary upgrade to half board for stays between 8 May - 14 October 2022
Early Booking Offer
- 10% discount on accommodation when booking 60 days prior to arrival (Valid during 1 November - 4 December 2021, 9 January - 23 April 2022 and 1 October - 31 October 2022)
Extended Stay Offer
- 15% discount on room rate for stays from 5 nights (Valid during 1 November - 4 December 2021, 9 January - 23 April 2022 and 1 October - 31 October 2022)
- Children under 12 years dine and sleep free (Valid until 31 October 2022)
- Arrival amenity
- Three course dinner at Summer House per stay (set menu; beverages not included)
- 1 Six Senses 60-minute spa treatment for 2 persons per stay
(valid for minimum 4 nights stay; must show copy of marriage certificate; combinable with contracted offers, Early Booking and Free Nights Offers)
Subscribe for the latest news and offers!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news, offers & £50 off your first holiday.